- March 27th 2012: The Closing Event for the EcoPest Project took place in Benaki Phytopathological Institute (BPI). During this event the EcoPest team reviewed the activities and the significant results of the Project, as well as the degree to which its goals have been achieved. The LIFE Monitoring Team Officer Dr G. Valaoras and representatives of public bodies were present.
- March 20th 2012: A Closing Event for the EcoPest Project took place in Krya (Livadeia, Voiotia). During this event the EcoPest team reviewed the activities and the significant results of the Project, as well as the degree to which its goals have been achieved. The mayor of Livadeia Mr N. Papaggelis was present. Third Round Training Award Certificates were distributed to farmers, personal protection equipment was distributed to sprayers and approval stickers/EcoPest labels for spraying machinery checked and repaired through the EcoPest Project were provided.
- February 9th and 10th, 2012: the LIFE Monitoring Team Officer, Dr G. Valaoras visited the EcoPest pilot area. The Project Manager Dr. K. Machera and BPI scientists accompanied her to the inspection sites.
- February 9th and 10th, 2012: a training session for sprayers was held in the EcoPest pilot area. Members of the EcoPest training team demonstrated the maintenance, calibration, and use of spraying equipment in the field.
- 26th May 2011, A workshop and meeting was organised by BPI, in co-ooperation with Opera Research Center entitled: “Towards the Implementation of the Directive on the Sustainable Use of Pesticides: The Contribution of LIFE+ EcoPest Project”. The workshop as open to those invited by BPI to participate. Invitation,Schedule, Presentations, Photos ,Minutes
- 25th February 2011, In the Centre of Krya Livadeia, an event took place regarding the progress of LIFE07/ENV/GR/000266 EcoPest Project.
- 14th - 28th February 2011, The 2nd training module of the EcoPest Project was held for the agronomists and spray-operators of he area. The training took place at the Conference Centre of Kryas Livadeia. Programme of the second training, Event programme , Press release
- 8th - 19th March 2010, EcoPest Presentations took place
- 1st March 2010, Ecopest presentations took place in Livadeia.
- 3rd September 2009, 16th Hellenic Congress of Young Growers
- 17th June 2009, First presentation on EcoPest in the pilot area (with OASE and AEIFORIKI) Presentations.
- 16th June 2009,Technical Committee Meeting in the Kopais Region
- 2nd June 2009, EcoPest Kick Off: the first public presentation on EcoPest, held in BPI. ( Photos, Presentations )
- 18th May 2009, Soil Sampling (carried out by NAGREF-LRI)
- 13th May 2009, First reconnaissance training meeting in the pilot area (held by BPI)
- 11th - 13th May 2009, Spray-drift measurements (carried out by BPI in collaboration with FERA, UK) Photos (are missing)
- 6th - 9th May 2009, Compilation and establishment of the surface water monitoring network
- 27th - 29th April 2009, Groundwater Sampling (carried out by NAGREF-LRI)
- 1st April 2009, Meeting of BPI team with the scientific head of NAGREF-LRI regarding the delineation of the pilot area (BPI)
- 5 March 2009, Kick-off meeting the life projects of Hellas & Cyprus (Ministry of Environment,Physical Planning and Public Works, Athens) Presentation
- 12 February 2009, Meeting of Beneficiaries in the area (AEIFORIKI S.A.)
- 28 January 2009, Meeting of the project manager with Dr Valaoras (BPI)
- 13 January 2009, Meeting of the project manager with NAGREF team (LRI, Thessaloniki)
- 17 December 2008, Beneficiaries visit in the project area Photos Videos
- 3 December 2008, Beneficiaries first meeting in BPI